Gracias por visitar este sitio web.
These general sales conditions govern only sales of products offered in our 500cosmeticsb2b.com/shop/en page (hereinafter referred to as WEBSITE). Any person who places an order through this WEBSITE can access these general conditions of sale. Any contract carried out from the web will be formalized in the language in which the purchase is made.
Responsable del Fichero: NATURAL LOGISTICS S.L. (en adelante LA EMPRESA)
Nombre Comercial: 500COSMETICS B2B
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE COMPANY
This page is owned by NATURAL LOGISTICS, established in Paseo de la Habana 202 - 28036 Madrid-Spain, with tax registration number B-84147065. NATURAL LOGISTICS and email: [email protected] The provisions contained in the WEBSITE are configured as the governing rules of the portal that NATURAL LOGISTICS company makes available to Internet users.
1.2 CUSTOMER SERVICE
For any information, questions or suggestions, our customer service department is available. You can contact us in the following ways:
Telephone: +34 914 562 959 (Monday to Thursday from 09:30 to 17:30 and Friday from 08:30 to 15:00).
E-mail: [email protected]
By post: Paseo de la Habana 202 - 28036 Madrid-Spain
Clicking here to open the contact form.
1.3. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
Our product offers included in the website are subject to product availability. In case of product unavailability after the order has been recorded, we commit ourselves to inform you as soon as possible, indicating the new deadline by which you will receive your order. In this case you have the option to cancel your order refunding the amount paid by Paypal, bank transfer within 14 days of the cancellation request or to change your order by calling 001 2404732368 (Monday to Thursday from 09:30 to 17:30 and Friday from 08:30 to 15:00)
These products are not drugs and are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease or ailment. The information published on this WEBSITE is for information purposes only and does not replace the advice of a doctor. The products are registered in the European Union. If you have a disease or pain, consult your doctor before using any product. Individual results may vary by person. Read the information and product labeling before use.
1.5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. To access the WEBSITE and use the information contained herein you must be of legal age (> 18 years). By accessing our website, you warrant to be of age. Otherwise, leave this website immediately.
2. The use of any information from this WEBSITE constitutes full compliance with the terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of use, please leave the website.
3. You acknowledge being of legal age, being aware of the nature of the content of this WEBSITE and not being offended. At the same time, you acknowledge that you have accessed this website totally voluntarily and knowingly.
4. The information contained on this WEBSITE is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any disease or condition and is for informational purposes only. Under no circumstances shall it replace or substitute the advice of a medical professional. The results are based on the experience of our customers and specialized doctors that appear on the WEBSITE.
5. This WEBSITE reserves the right to alter, modify or delete any content or material from its website at any time and without notice.
6. The information contained on this WEBSITE is exclusively for domestic and personal use.
7. The descriptions, images and texts contained on this WEBSITE must be understood in any case only as a guide, which gives a general approximation to the efficiency of products considering that these may vary from one person to another.
8. In the event that the product delivered is defective, unwrapped or damaged, it will be replaced with no additional cost as long as it has been acquired through this WEBSITE. In the event that the product is acquired on a website other than the official or any other means, we will not be responsible for the quality of the order.
9. In no case will we process your order until you have completed the purchase process (in any of its variants) and payment is recognized as completed.
2. PAYMENT CONDITIONS
2.1 SECURE PAYMENT
From this WEBSITE we guarantee maximum purchasing security. The payment methods we offer are completely safe and confidential. Your credit card information or information from other payment methods is fully secured thanks to our protection programs. We guarantee that your data will never be spread or used without your express consent. We use maximum security platforms to preserve your personal data and other private and confidential information, so no one can access our databases and steal the above mentioned information. Your credit card will be totally safe thanks to our protection programs. Your e-mail, address and contact details will never be revealed in accordance with current legislation (Data Protection Act 1988).
Payment of orders placed on the WEBSITE is carried out in the currency of each country.
3. ORDERS AND SHIPPING
1. The WEBSITE reserves the right to accept or refuse any order without apparent motive, committing itself to inform the client if such a situation arise.
2. You are responsible for providing accurate information so we can send you the product with all the guarantees. In the event that an order cannot be sent because of the lack or incorrect shipping information provided, the client shall be solely responsible.
3. The WEBSITE is not responsible for purchase orders that do not arrive correctly or are impossible to process.
4. All products purchased from this WEBSITE are for personal and non-transferable use. These will not be resold or provided to third parties.
5. In no case will we process your order until you have completed the purchase process (in any of its variants) and payment is recognized as completed.
Orders will be sent to the address you have requested. At your choice, the order will be sent to:
Your home address
Your corresponding post office
It is the client’s responsibility to accurately provide us all the data necessary for the proper delivery of the package. Package transit or delivery time depends on the shipment type and final destination (you can check shipping and delivery estimates). If you do not receive your order during this period or you are not informed of the new deadline, you may request cancellation of the order. Orders for our products are shipped the same day of the purchase or the next day, (weekends and holidays excluded). If you do not receive the order because you have not gone to pick it up, and should proceed to a new shipment, shipping costs will be paid by the client. The shipping and delivery times are approximate and in no case shall be guaranteed. The WEBSITE shall not be responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company or other causes beyond its management and control. The ability to send and deliver the product to the customer will depend on the availability of the product. In the case of lack of stock, impossibility to manage orders or other causes, the WEBSITE will inform you and give you the option to wait for or cancel the order, refunding the payment if necessary.
In the event that a delivery requires a signature or alike to confirm receipt of the shipment, it shall be your responsibility to have someone to receive your product at the address provided in the order form. At the same time, it shall also be your responsibility to collect the products from the corresponding transport agency if there is nobody present at the delivery address. In the event that the package is returned, you will be re-charged transportation costs.
3.2.1. Discrete Shipping
In this WEBSITE we are fully aware that when making a purchase through the web, you rely on our discretion. This is why we take all possible precautions to ensure your privacy.
All our orders are sent in a totally discreet manner so that it is impossible to identify the content of our packages. There is no sign related to the product on the outside of the packages that may indicate what's inside.
NATURAL LOGISTICS ensures that it complies at all times with applicable rules of guarantees, noting everything included in Law 1/2007 of 16 November, the Revised Text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users, the Civil Code and any rule applicable to the case.
If at the time of receiving the order it is defective, you can request replacement or refund in the terms and conditions set forth in the legislation of guarantees of consumer goods and other regulations applicable in your case.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by natural causes, misuse, negligence, accident or modification of any part of the product. Nor does it cover damage resulting from improper maintenance operations, connections to inadequate voltages, or repairs done by anyone outside NATURAL LOGISTICS. When returning the product for breakage reasons or manufacturing defect, the total amount of the product will be refunded, including shipping costs.
In this WEBSITE we trust the effectiveness of our devices (if the WEBSITE contains them), and so we offer a 24 months guarantee after the purchase, covering manufacturing defects or substandard materials. If it is determined that the product is defective, it would be fixed or replaced with a new one without charging any cost for it. After expiry of the warranty period, the user must pay arrangements and possible parts that need to be repaired or replaced.
4.1. TRIAL WITH NO OBLIGATION
In this WEBSITE we believe that all quality products must always present a series of guarantees that provide security to our customers and serve as a response in case there is any doubt or disagreement with the product, as with the payment, etc. and are met at all times.
That's why we rigorously fulfill this maxim, offering all kinds of guarantees, plus abundant and detailed information on all the points that we consider essential, to reduce the number of possible doubts to be clarified.
On this WEBSITE we trust the effectiveness of our products, so we offer the chance to try them for 2 months, committing to return all of the expenditure
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The set of "cookies" of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
In no case cookies could damage your computer. By contrast, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the 500Cosmetics page, so none is recorded on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our 500Cosmetics page. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, carry out the process of buying an order, use security elements, and store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which it is accessed to service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the services provided.
To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
Below we detail the cookies used on our website and their purpose.
- Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics) -> It is used for statistical purposes and to analyze user behavior within the web (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
- Google Adwords (http://www.google.es/ads/adwords) -> It is used for statistical purposes for customers who come from online ads.
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
At 500Cosmetics we never store the personal data of our visitors, with the exception of the IP address as described above, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to make purchases of the products and services that we make available to you or receive information about promotions and content of your interest. By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
This site uses third-party cookies to improve the browsing experience and use of the website. For more information, read our Cookies Policy.